To pre-register for the event, Please click here for the Facebook Events Page
Friday, August 24
- 4:30-7:30 PM: Meet and greet at the Parkway (parking out front). Pickup Rally Packs, schmooze with the crowd, whet yer whistle.
- 7:30 � 8:30 PM: Twilight ride around Tacoma for those that wish to participate ending at the Harmon Tap Room.
- 9:00 PM: The F**K Yeah! Scooter Club presents music with the Dignitaries and other local Tacoma bands at the Harmon Tap Room. $5.00 cover required.
Saturday, August 25
- 9:30 AM: Breakfast meet up at the Harmon Tap Room.
- 11:00 AM: Ride in to LeMay Car Museum to 'Meet the Ace Cafe' and square off with other Vintage MotorCycles
- 1:30 PM: Ride out to the Peninsula. We will be crossing the Narrows and circumscribing a circuitous route out through the the leafy lanes southwest of Purdy. There will be a a quick stop at the Flotation Device in Purdy for refreshments before arriving at Twanoh for the evening�s entertainment.
- 5:00 PM: Arrive at Twanoh State Park. The group site has been secured. Rally pack purchase is not required to camp. However, this is how we cover our expenses.
- 7:00 PM: Good Ole fashioned Basic BBQ (Burgers an� Dogs.) Raffle and evening entertainment scooterist style. Cavorting and socializing.
Sunday, August 26:
- 9:00 AM: Site Cleanup
- 10:00 AM: Breakfast � Beans on Toast.
- 11:30 AM: Ride out to Southworth via Belfair.
- 1:00 PM: Southworth Ferry to Fauntleroy || Vashon. Here we will say our farewells to our northern scooter buddies. Southern counterparts will take the route through Vashon to Tacoma. In Tacoma we will bid farewell to riders from all points south.
A chase vehicle will not be available. We will do our best to assit with breakdowns but it will not be possible to hold up the whole group.
There will be a pickup the on Wednesday, 8/22, before the weekend at the Milton Pub between 7:00 -- 8:00 PM for participants that do not want to transport gear on their scooters.
If you do not want to camp on Saturday night, the Southworth Ferry to Fauntleroy is only a straight shot 30 minute ride from Twanoh State park. A map will be available upon request.
Ferry Schedules: Washington State Ferry Schedules
The ParkWay Tavern
313 N I St ,
Tacoma, WA 98403,
Harmon Tap Room
204 Saint Helens Avenue, Tacoma, WA (253) 212-2725
14511 Sherman Drive NW, Purdy, WA� 98329, (253) 857-3897
LeMay Car Museum
2702 East D Street, Tacoma, WA 98421